** Architectural change requests are processed via TownSq. Click the link below to submit your ACC Request.

< Architectural Review >

** Please note that you will need to use a laptop or desktop computer and logged in to your TownSq account during submission.

If you're not registered, you can do so by visiting the following link through a web browser TownSq Sign up link All you will need is your HOA account number and property zip code. Through TownSq you can also make payments, view documents, correspond with your Association Manager, and view full account detail.


1) Where should I direct questions about this process? Please reach out to your Community Manager via email at 

2) Is there a cost associated with submitting an ACC application? No. There is no fee for submitting ACC Requests.

3) What is the response timeline when submitting an application? The ACC Committee will process applications as quickly as possible but will have up to 30 full days to cast a verdict.

4) Do I have to submit an ACC application? If you are making a modification to the exterior of your home, regardless of front, side, or backyard, then you will need to submit an application. This is to ensure that the intended project adheres to guidelines established by the association’s governing documents, does not create a hazard to neighboring units, and does not detract from the overall aesthetic of the community. Many variables are considered during the review of each application and the procedure is meant to protect property values for the homeowner, their neighbors and that of the association overall.

5) What if I ignore the ACC process and proceed with an unapproved project? Please adhere to the ACC procedure in place. Unapproved modifications or projects run the risk of creating issues to neighboring units if made in prohibited areas, or if done with paint colors that do not compliment the condo community. Unapproved projects are considered violations and Goodwin’s Compliance team will issue notices to those suspected of unapproved or completing an unauthorized project. Worst case scenario might include the involvement of the association’s attorney and the restoration of the area at the homeowner’s expense if denied by the ACC.

6) What if I do not want to use TownSq? We strongly recommend for homeowners to register on TownSq as doing so enables them to interact with Goodwin, the management company, manage their association account, and submit ACC applications.

If TownSq is not available for the homeowner, the ACC Request Form is available below for download. Please send the filled out application to along with plans/ brochures and sample photos.

7) What types of applications will the ACC Committee process? The committee will process all architectural review applications, including front door changes, exterior painting, window replacements, etc.